Thursday 7 June 2012

Review-Himalaya herbals:Refreshing cleansing milk (all skin types)

 INGREDIENTS:




MY PERCERTION

 The product has green flip open cap and white body ( as usual like a himalaya product). Even if it contains lemon it does not smell like one. The cap is not so tight. The cleanser has milky texture and a bit soapy in nature, i will use another face wash after using this as it leaves a soapy feeling in your face. May be its because of lemon that after using this my skin seems to be more bright than usual. :)




 Himalaya herbals:REfreshing cleansing milk (all skin types) conatins  Lemon and mentha spp. It deep cleanses clarifies and refreshes. I have a combination skin type. So my skin is really sensitive,this cleanser is really  good on me, it contains natural ingredients so is never breaking me out. I used this daily during summer to get rid of sweat and dirt of the hectic day.IT CONTAINS PARABEN THOUGH.


I use this as my makeup remover.As i dont cake my face with makeup on a daily basis, i just need a mild makeup remover. Its pretty effective too.


lipgloss,eye pencil, liquid eye liner,lip stick

first wipe

second wipe

now that is what left




2 comments:

Sharing is Caring...


Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to MySpace Stumble It Share to Reddit Share to Delicious More...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...